Monday, July 6, 2009

Maui Memories June 2009

This is N. Kaanapali Beach where we stayed at a new condo/Resort called Honua Kai. It was right on the water and we had a relaxing time.


































































Each night we'd lounge around the pool or beach and watch the sunset. It was a different look and feel every time. We soaked it all in. Along with the sunsets, we enjoyed the flowers, greenery, trees, birds, smells, and warm, moist air. I asked the Tiki Torch-lighter guy if it was fun to light the tikis. .... he said, "not so much". But, ya know, he's prob. been doing it a long time! The boys golfed twice, we went snorkeling at Molokini and a turtle bay and T and I got massages. Other than that we just hung around the pool and beach, went out for dinners and relaxed! Ahhh.

3 comments:

Elena said...

So jealous. I'm glad you had a good time. Looks divine.

Diana said...

I'm dreaming right now. Don't wake me.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

How fun for you guys! Looks beautiful. Kelly and I went to Kaanapali on our honeymoon, we want to go back, of course!