Sunday, July 19, 2009

What's happening at our house in July

New Dining Room Table and Chairs












Lehi, Utah North Stake

Youth Conference

JJ & David and some of their friends





























































This was quite eventful! The huge cement pump truck came at 7 in the morning. We wanted to have cement poured on the East of our house where there was just gravel. We had to take out the air conditioning for a day. True hardship, you know me. I am a baby when it's hot.
So, the guys ran out of cement at the end, so the pump guy said he could run some water up the ginormous tube to bring the cement out that was still in the tube. The only problem was, once the cement started flushing out the tube there was no stopping it, so my poor little pumpkin plant that was doing so well got showered in cement. Oh dear, it was shocking. It took them 4 hours to smooth and manicure the whole cement area perfectly. wow.

2 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

The cement looks like a giant mess! Holy cow! I'm glad it turned out though. And I love, love, love the dining room set. You told me about it over dirty mexican but it looks different than I pictured it. I think it's fab! It's always fun to get new furniture, huh?

Diana said...

Loooove the dining room furniture. Muy posh. Sorry about your pumpkin plant being buried in cement! Geez Louise.