Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New York City, Washington D.C. Temple

--Central Park East, this has been in a million movies.
This is a typical apartment in the West neighborhood. It's very cute in this neighborhood. I would live in this certain neighborhood if I had a reserved place to park!

This is just a random city picture. Next, (sorry the pic isn't clear) Junior's chocolate mousse cheese cake with whip cream! What? I know, shocking! Next one, Brooklyn Bridge after eating at Grimaldi's Pizza. OMG, thin crust with white, shiny, squeaky mozzarella, sliced in big circles on the pizza. Next, Times' Square. Next, beautiful D.C. temple. We had a great visit at the visitor's center. Very very special.




1 comment:

Brooke and Ryan Naylor said...

Mommie! I had such an amazing time with you! I'm so glad we finally got together in the summertime. NYC was a whirlwind, but totally amazing!!!! You were the best visitor ever. LOVE YOU!!!