Monday, June 15, 2009

My Best Friend moves

Oh man, there's Di and the family before pulling away to drive to Texas. Jason is so brave to enter into another residency for three years. Who knows if they'll have the chance to come back?

We had good times for the two years you lived here, eh?!!!

That picture of us is prob. the worst ever, but I put it up anyway . . . . it reveals how we were feeling, pretty ugly.

Look at the rig. . . WOW . . . the Penske and the towing gizmo for the jeep. Heaven's Sake! Don't go pulling through the drive-up in that!





OK, Cutest pic of Jason & Jacob ever (look down below).
With Di and me -- do you see the tear coming down my face? Actually, I didn't cry until they pulled away. It was so sad I can't even tell you.

Here's the happy little family. Look at Jimmy!
He's scrunching up his shoulders & holding the plastic Orca he loved to play with when he came over.

We'll miss you and we wish you all the best, don'tcha know?

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh man, it's all coming back to me now. I'm so sad!! I miss you so much. It's not funny. I'm feeling homesick. Love you. Thanks for posting the ugliest pictures of me ever. It's a record. Ish-nish.

Elena said...

Your loss is my sister's gain. She's loved seeing Diana. But, I'm sorry for you. I still remember when my sister moved down to Texas. I felt so lonely. Still kind of do. I'll go out with you and cry if you ever need to.:)