Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Trenter!

Well, it's not everyday you turn 47 years old. Wow!!!!!! There's my hunney, getting the mail on his birthday, standing by the newest (and final) phase of the landscaping. He reluctantly posed by the newest feature, the "bubbling rock" ha ...thus his tentative smile! Gee, ........I hope none of those letters are bills!!
Tonight, instead of going out to eat, we just stayed home and had a family dinner of SF Pizza I picked up and a lovely green salad. Trent loves SF Pizza. It's sourdough and he is a lover of that and pretty much anything that has to do with SF, besides homosexuals and liberals. I've got a berry pie in the oven ..... his favorite dessert. We had fun tonight, just sitting around the table, savoring each other in conversation and laughs. We know this is something we won't always be able to do -- as the boys are growing up so fast.
Hey babe, Happy Birthday. I love you.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday, Trent. You are the man.

Elena said...

"Wow, dude. That's a sweet house. I really miss you. School stinks without you." direct quote from Ben.

Steve & Jenn Barlow said...

Hey buddy. Happy Birthday. "That's one small step for man." "I have a dream." We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

Love Steve and Jenn