Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tenney Lou Naylor, breath of heaven.

This is Brooke, our daughter, and Ryan our illustrious son-in-law. This is the beautiful new family, getting ready to embark on their journey as a new family.
Matthew, our missionary, (serving in Honduras) dedicated this scripture to them from the first verse of the Book of Mormon: "I Nephi, (Tenney), having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my" parents.... This little girl is just coming into the world, born to goodly parents. What a blessing for us all to watch this blessed event and celebrate this life.




4 comments:

Elena said...

How exciting for you and your family. And what a beautiful little girl. Congratulations!

Vonnie said...

Congratulatons to all! She is adorable and I'm so happy for you to be a grandma!

Just Kristina... said...

OMGosh, grandma!! Holy cow, I can't believe it! Congrats!! She is beautiful! And i LOVE the name. Soooo adorable. Her little fuzzy muppet hair is so cute. You are going to be the cutest, trendiest grandma out there. I love it!!

Janna said...

Congratulations Grandma Kelley. It's the best job in the world.