Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello! I'm back, . . . again!



















Things are starting to quiet down in my life now-a-days, i.e., our missionary has been out for almost 6 months, the current school-year is starting to turn the corner--AH. . . the end is in sight, the once dreaded RS Pres. calling is starting to be fun now.
There is much to post about that is soon to come: JJ's car accident, McKay Burrows' (a former sweeper at my school) tragic passing away while serving as a missionary in Romania and, last, a fun b-day trip to the Donny & Marie show.---more to come. I know, I've said that before. I said I'd put the pics of Fall Break on. Ha, I don't know where to find them.
The best news, lately, is that Brooke is pregnant with their first child, a baby girl, due May 7th, which makes T and I grandparents. . . oh for heaven's sake! Dontcha know? how wonderful!!!!!

The pics I posted this time are random, like of Matt & T seven years ago at Lake Powell, Maui (Kaanapali) in June, some little ninos from Honduras Matt baptized, one of the houses I grew up in, in CA, Matt's graduation with the our beautiful children, Matt with Kiley Crump our niece. ----just some fun pics for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

Great to see you're back. I miss you in person and in the blogging world. Love the pictures and the update. Hungry for more!